So yummy and so easy.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I used two graham cracker pie crusts because that's what I had. lol. )
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut (I used 3/4 cup sweetened coconut and 3/4 unsweetened)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- I melt butter in sauce pan on stove top, add cracker crumbs, and mix. This makes the crust firmer IMO.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl (or as I do above). Press into bottom of prepared pan. Open sweetened milk can using a can opener. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.