Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Book Review: The In-Between by Jeff Goins

Book Review:  The In-Between by Jeff Goins
Embracing the Tension between Now and the Next Big Thing

I felt this book fell short.  I was expecting MORE:  HOW to embrace the every day ordinary of now until the Next Big Thing happens in our lives as the subtitle states.  The author Jeff Goins told his life stories very well indeed, and I really felt that I had a good glimpse into his life, but I could rarely relate to his life.  I understood the overall concept that Goins was rushing his life.  And missing some of the great parts In Between.  As we all do.  I too recommend that most all people need to slow down and stop grasping for the Next Big Thing.  As the saying goes:  Life's a Journey, enjoy the travel.  But I thought I would get a big ah-ha moment as to HOW to better Embrace the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing from Goins book and it just wasn't there for me.

This review is my opinion.  Thanks to Moody Publishing Reviewer's Program for the free copy of this book. 

No comments: